Medieval II Total War Campaign Chronicles

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Conquer the City Under Siege! Tournement

Today I found an interesting thing,
Conquer the City Under Siege! 1 vs 1 Tournament

Basically winner of Medieval II Total War Tournement Can win 700$ or 300$ in buying stuff at best buy.

It's a competition for All US and Canadian resident.

Of course since organizer were scare of me. They excluded Québec (where I live), so I can't make it in the tournament. (not that I really care, but nice of them to think about me (hehe)).

So, if you guys are interested you might give it a try and show that I the strategy I gave you by my videos worth something on the battlefield! =)
here is the link

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

too bad you,and me, thanks for the link i will love to see who will win

Attila said...

yeah might be interesting

Anonymous said...

dude that is so unfair. u should somehow get in the tournament man! u could win a THOUSAND DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLZ enter the tournament

Attila said...

hehe, naaa, I can't because Québec has a law against gamble and stuff like that. So we are excluded of nearly every single competition, even, tournament, give away, etc that worth more then 200$

But anyway I'm not that much of a multi player player =)
My skill is the single player.

But I think those that follow my blog have a chance and should give it a try and come back here and say THANKS ATTILA! that would be great ;)

Anonymous said...

le barrage tire toujours l'essai d'un coup sec de nous réduire Quebecois, son pas vraiment jeu sont province a quelques lois stupides regarder comment ils nous stéréotypent ! ! ! !

Youtube.com/watch?v=Z1-XbZL7Lns

Attila said...

well québec is like a banada republic some time ;)

Anonymous said...

OH my god i cannot belive they excluded and entire city(or Town) cause of you boy i am DIEING here from laughing ;)

Attila said...

hehe, well not only my city, all the province in fact! Man... I must scare them a little...

Anonymous said...

BUT how in the world did they find out about ya i am sure that they also go to youtube but i didnt expect that they would find a guy there that could present a threat to other players :)

Attila said...

hehe who know!

Anonymous said...

This is a real shame that you are excluded from the competition - I feel like you are at your best in siege warfare.

Attila said...

hehe, thanks for you appreciation =)

But don't over estimate me ;)

DateyourGame's Blog