Medieval II Total War Campaign Chronicles

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Medieval II Total War Turkish Chronicles 36



This battle happens as my armies are getting in position for the "finishing move" against the Mongols. Since my army wasn't that good and I saw the enemies, I pulled back to this river "hoping" to resist the Mongols army near Vilnius.

This battle is a really good illustration of how effective is my strategy to hold river or bridge since it's a kill ration of 36 kill for one lost. I must say I didn't expect to have won that with so few lost.

3 comments:

Attila said...

yeah, and you won't see me complain about it, hehe. ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey Attila, I was wondering: In your Mongols teaser, I saw some footage of a desert battle of the Turks against the Mongols. Is that a part of the Mongols Invasion or was it just a custom battle?

Attila said...

hehe, it was from custom battle, to get you guys exited ;)

DateyourGame's Blog