Medieval II Total War Campaign Chronicles

Monday, February 12, 2007

Medieval II Total War Turkish Chronicles 35



Here is a very secondary battle in the war against Mongols. Basically it’s my Jihad army, that had captured Vienna earlier, that attack the Mongols jihad army. It's not a really good battle in my opinion. I was really disorganized, I could have play really better but from a campaign point of view, the number of dead in my army wasn't a big deal as long as I won. Right after the victory I disbanded my army, so that they no more cost me anything in upkeep. They were not useful in that region anymore.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you played Napoleonic Total War? And if so, what did you find were the best offensive strategies?

Anonymous said...

What regions do the mongols countrol now, and how many family members do they have left.

I'm hoping to see an "End to the Mongols" video get posted soon. :)

Attila said...

yeah I played the one for the original medieval total war, but i don't remember much of it... So i can't really give advice.


The mongols Last battle will be for the fort of Vilnius. It should be interesting

DateyourGame's Blog