Medieval II Total War Campaign Chronicles

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Medieval II Total War Turkish Chronicles 28 Battle for Kiev



Finaly! the episode 28...

In this episode you can finally see cannon. Basically what happened was that the enemies used a 2 unit to allow his the garrison to come out of Kiev and fight on the open. But I guess because of the cannon, the AI bugged there... So I just had too empty all my bullet on the enemies and once that was done wait until I was sure there was no time left for the enemies to make my forces panic to then engage them with my archer cavalry.

So in fact all the enemies died in that battle and I took Kiev without a siege...
To give you the global idea of the Mongols front, they have 2 city and one fort left (I gave them back Nuremberg, (just for fun)).

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny.. Cant see it.

Attila said...

yeah google video is really bugged those day...
Click on google video and open it, should work...

Anonymous said...

Where is the google video, i dont see where to click!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Attila, are you using any mods or anything like that? Let me no.
Go COLTS beat the bears

Attila said...

Now the video seem to work good, Google video was budged lately...

And nop I don't use any mod, I too lazy to risk to have to reinstall medieval II total war again, IT LONG!

Anonymous said...

Really good to see you use some cannons Attila. Bombards may not be very accurate against anything but a wall, but they are still fun to watch.

Anonymous said...

So you just use the patches that come out?
So do you still use the 2 yea per turn set-up?
Because im thinking about doing 1 year per turn or half a year per turn.
Would you recemend any of these, or just lave it at 2 year turns?

Anonymous said...

how do you think this computer will runt he game?
All maxed out or all high?

http://digitalstormonline.com/comploadsaved.asp?id=45947

I just ordered this computer yesterday!!!!!
So i can finally play medieval 2 total war!!!!!!

Attila said...

yeah cannon are better against wall, i'm not a huge fan of cannon overall... but sometime they are useful.
As if that comp will work monkey, well judging by the quick look a took at it, you should be fine to run medieval all maxed =)

Anonymous said...

nice comp lol but $2000 for medieval? wow anyway what are chronicles

Attila said...

well my computer doesn't cost more then 800$, but does the job well, so depend what people want. Some like the latess technologies and have the money for it. I won't stop them. =)

DateyourGame's Blog