Medieval II Total War Campaign Chronicles

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Medieval II Total War Turkish Chronicles 37



Here is an ambush I did with a "support" army as you can see my army is made exclusively of cavalry and artillery, it wasn't in my plan that this army would end up leading the war on the Mongols but here is the first battle it did. The enemies simply could not resist the arrows rain and decided to retreat with my cavalry following and decimating them.

Now I must warn you, the next episode will be the last episode of the Turkish Chronicles. It will show the "end" of my reconquest of the territory taken by Mongols.

After that last episode I will explain what I will do next but be warn, I will take a very long break from making Total War Chronicles as they are because it's a lot of work and I can't sustain it much more without help and looking back on what I did, it is already intimidating as it is and just watching all them in a row would take weeks!

Now I know many people are addicted… so I will propose an alternative tomorrow... So don't panic, take it easy! =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope the mongols will die with one amazing battle :D, probably not, i agree that you must use a lot of your time to create these chronicles so i don't blame you to quit.

Attila said...

it take me a minimum of 1:30h per video. That's a lot of time considering i now are around 410 video =)

the thing is that I will start a less specialize blog, Total War is a good game, but I'm in a over dose of it, I need to diversifies myself now =)

faridoon said...

i defeTED mongols yay. 1st gavethem baghdad then defended mosul from like 10 sieges, after 10 turn took back baghdad with 5 armies of spahis and kwarizman cavalry and spahi lancer cavalries. they fled to egypt near jerusalem make sure they dnt take any city that is close to your country for example jerusalem, dnt try and be allies with mongols cuz they will attack u as soon as they want.

faridoon said...

i didint even have a huge empire. i only had the cities in turkey didnt hav any city south of antioch or west of constantinople. secret is reinforce constantinople and mosul and antioch with 1 army of 20 units each and leave cities in middle empty with only 1 unit.

DateyourGame's Blog