Medieval II Total War Campaign Chronicles

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Medieval II Total War Turkish Chronicles 38



Here is the expected last episode of the Turkish Chronicles of Medieval II Total War. In this episode you can see one battle and some auto battle. The battle you see was a serious challenge, since there were 2 armies attacking me one from the fortress and one outside the walls. My force wasn't really expected to fight that battle. So it ended as a mutual destruction battle. I hope you will enjoy that ending =)

Since I'm now on a well deserve "break" for sometime, and I know many of you wonders how I would have play this faction or that faction, here is a "save" pack. Containing 42 saved games, I did since I started playing Medieval II Total War. Most save contain the Turn numbers, and some have weird name. =)

It contain save from:
Byzantine,
Danish,
England,
French
Moors,
Poland,
Turk,
Sicilien,
So Take a look, and check how I managed my empires.
Download Attila saved Games
(put the saved game in your Medieval II Total War save folder)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Attila, That save pack which you can download, Windows Media Player can't play it. Do you know what the problem is?

Attila said...

it's a save pack, you need to put them in your Medieval II Total War save folder, and then you can load them like your saved games

Anonymous said...

Ok thnx ;)

Attila said...

your welcome =)

Anonymous said...

a succesful series of total war movies, I've really appreciated your work

Attila said...

hehe, I hope so! =)

Anonymous said...

*Clap* *cheer*

Another great chronicles

Attila said...

hehe thanks! =)

Anonymous said...

Hey Atilla, I have a question for you. I am currently in a campaign with Portugal and can't seem to come up with a good tactical way to fight with them. You seem to know how to fight with every team, so what tactic should I adopt?

Attila said...

Portugal is a faction that has good light cavalry. Jinet cavalry are you best friends. they can decimate the enemies before engaging them. They also have some kind of javeliner infantry, those can also decimate the enemies before fighting hand to hand. So build maybe some spearman to hold the enemy a little, while you javeliner decimate them.

Anonymous said...

Ahh, I see now. Thanks for the help.

Anonymous said...

interesting empire...

Anonymous said...

Where can i find the save games map??? i downloaded the pack but i cant find the place where i can put them . Can someone help me?

Attila said...

there is a save folder in your medieval II total war folder, put them there, and load them like any other save

DateyourGame's Blog