Medieval II Total War Campaign Chronicles

Friday, November 17, 2006

Rome Total War German Chronicle 73 Carthaginian Rebellion



This battle was an important one. Since my city revolted with Carthaginian troop in it. I was pushed out of the city and was force to make this battle. But by wining this battle I the was able to take back the city I had lost and kill all the population. That allowed me to bring back the order for good in Spain and eliminate all risk to lose ground in Spain.

In the tactical level I have choose a kind of "n"defensive position mainly because the enemies were more then me. That could have been a risky tactic and my troop could have panic. But in the end it worked out well, but I think it was lucky. The "n" formation is very reliable when you have an army of hoplite or armoured hoplite.

No comments:

DateyourGame's Blog