Medieval II Total War Campaign Chronicles

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Rome Total War German Chronicles 52 forced into the corner



Here is a very cheap tactic I rarely use. In general I use it against the phenomenal number of armies Egypt always has at Very Hard.

But I used it in this battle because I was surrounded by 2 full Brutii armies and I really didn't feel like losing a battle against them. So since they were in my front and in my back, deploying my troops in the corner seemed to be a fair move. Anyway, with an army 2 times the size of my army, they could have won easily. I was able to win but with many dead.

However,this victory wasn't a huge one since Brutii had many more full armies in that region and in the end they repelled my army into my newly conquered Greece regions where in fact my army was useful to bring order back into a city while retraining.

No comments:

DateyourGame's Blog