Medieval II Total War Campaign Chronicles

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Rome Total War German Chronicles 54 Crushing a Brutii Rebelion in Athens



Here is a small but effective battle. Basically what happened was that Athens rebelled, that wasn't a big surprise since I only left 1 unit to guard the newly conquered city. My goal wasn't so much to keep it as pillaging all Greek cities as fast as possible to finance the production of new armies.

In the early stage of the battle I rushed against the reinforcing army. Since they came from the city, it was important to me to kill them all. So it ended up as a race to the border of the map to prevent the enemies from exploiting high ground and having a stronger charge. Once routed the second army was easy to destroy, and ultimately no enemies left alive. That allowed me to recapture Athens with no resistance at all.

No comments:

DateyourGame's Blog