Medieval II Total War Campaign Chronicles

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Rome Total War German Chronicles 55 Mans Wall



This was a great victory, nearly all of the Brutii forces were killed by my small army. It was really simple as you might see. I deployed my phalanxes in a strategic position to hold a force larger than my mine. I deployed my archers on a small hill, this way they can shoot arrows with less of a chance of hitting friendly troops.

In this battle I ordered my archers to concentrate fire on the enemy general. It was a good choice for two reasons: if I killed the general, the enemies would lose morale, and the enemy general's unit were cavalry skirmishers, so he was one of the rare enemy units that could kill my troops, the rest being stopped by my phalanx formation.

But while this city was hard to take, Brutii finally captured it by bribeing my troops with an ambassador. So now I will need to take that city back, but my main problem is that I have no army around.

No comments:

DateyourGame's Blog