Medieval II Total War Campaign Chronicles

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Medieval 2 Total War Sicilian Chronicles 16 Resisting the Mongols



In this episode I repelled the very, very annoying Mongols. Mongols are far too powerful in Medieval 2 Total War. They come with a 9 star general and an army that has 1 gold level of experience. Basically you can only win against them by defending your cities and inflicting the most casualties you can and after a couple of sieges you might win. Some players say that sending armies of Heavy cavalry only also does the job. But it's a little ugly to come to that point...

2 comments:

Tony said...

Just discovered this blog, and just bought the game myself today. I hope you do continue on with more chronicles! :)

Attila said...

I probably will but I will take a slow pace for some days. It's very demanding to make that much videos. =)
So take a quick look at archive, i think they worth it =)

DateyourGame's Blog