Medieval II Total War Campaign Chronicles

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Rome Total War German Chronicle 75 Taking controle of Italie



The battle is the final battle against the Scipii. After conquering Sicily I turned myself against the main Scipii battle force and last city. So I started the siege and was certain that the Scipii would send an army to engage my army outside the wall. That's what they did as planned. The first army was engaged mostly by my strong cavalry and my archer and spearman. I would like to point out the fact that I did not engage my Berserker. The reason is simple, once in battle you lost control of them. So I kept them in reserve against the second army.

The second are was really important to destroy since it was the garrison from the city. Meaning that if I left none alive the city was easily conquer without any fight and this is what happened. My berserker and cavalry decimated the enemies and the city was mine destroying the Scipii for good.

No comments:

DateyourGame's Blog