Medieval II Total War Campaign Chronicles

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Medieval II Total War Attila's Battle Guide



Here is my Christmas gift for the Total War Fans. It's a guide that explains and shows how to effectively win a battle in Medieval 2 Total War. It shows the strategy and principle to use to win, all commented by the adviser and showing contextual information.

For those who would have missed it, here is also the Small Siege Guide I create sometime ago, explaining siege tactic.




Also for new visitor, here are some useful link you might enjoy.

Here is the filter for the Polish Chronicles

Here is the filter for Sicilian Chronicles

Here is the Filter for the German Chronicle in Rome Total War, It's full of good advise.

I also must say, that I will now take a pause in the chronicles publishing process so that I can fully enjoy my vacation. That will allow you to check archive, learn tips and trick from old battle, ask question in comment that I plan to keep reading and answering.

So Merry Christmas! And feel free to tell me your first contact that many of you will live on the 25 December with Medieval 2 Total War.

I will be back in a couple of days. =)

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no, you're taking a break :o. Oh well, it'll give me time to watch your german and sicillian chronicles :D!!

Attila said...

hehe, yeah, I know many people don't have the time to watch all that is already done, So People can now take that occasion to get up to date, with my colossal work =)

Anonymous said...

very good i like how you put together the hints from the total war totorial and the vidoe how did you do it?

if you dono't mind me asking where have you gone for hoilday?

merry chrismas to all

Attila said...

well i licened to all the adviser audio, and extracted a couple that were usefull. and did a montage that resulted in that video =)

As for where i will go, I don't know yet... probably no where =)

I just take it easy for a couple of days =)

Anonymous said...

Wimmern bist du ein sehr Gesamtspieler des krieges gute mittelalterliche 2, den ich dich halte sie soviel Clips zu kommen!!! respektiere!

Attila said...

hehe thanks otto i sure will =)

Anonymous said...

Sans toi je pense que je me serai fait detruit quand les danmarks on attack avec 1200 troops ma fortress qui en avait 600, javais 4 unit de swords et 4 unit d`archer
les denmarks avait un mix de cavalry the spear et de crossbow pis a fin j`avais 300 troop pis les denmark 130 :)

Attila said...

hehe, heureux d'avoir pu aider! =)

Anonymous said...

I love your chronicles Atilla! Thank you for the good tips as they sure helped me. Enjoy your vacation and Merry Christmas!

Attila said...

thanks for the very good feedback! I also hope you will enjoy your vacation =)

Attila said...

Thanks! You to!

Anonymous said...

great idea attila.
hope you had a good christmas btw

Attila said...

yeah it was ok, kinda don't have money, so nothing special there, but still, being in family is alway great

Anonymous said...

How do you ransom off captured enemy soldiers after you win the battle eh?

Attila said...

well it ask you normally. you can execute them, let them go, or ransom them.

Anonymous said...

it dosnt ask me about hostages i do the battle i win the battle i get the statistics screen then i go back to the campaign map then it ask if i want to exterminate the populance sack or occupy the settlement then when i choose what to do with the settlement thats it it dosnt do anything regarding the battle past that

Attila said...

when you win the battle, you you click end battle or continue?
If you end the battle that mean you probably don't get prisoner, but if you continue and hunt you will get prisoner and after the battle you should get the screen that ask you. If you don't that's weird, and I can't do much about it... Ask the developer maybe...

Anonymous said...

well, u should get money 4 this

Attila said...

yeah I should the main challenge is to find a reliable source =)

DateyourGame's Blog