Medieval II Total War Campaign Chronicles

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Medieval II Total War Polish Chronicles 8 Turn 50 to 53



In these turns the Hungarian front is now my priority over all other fronts as my reinforcements finally arrive. At the same time my army on the Russian front keeps advancing to take the cities.

All those moves lead to these battles for turn 54



In this first battle I start by using my missile superiority to weaken the enemies and approach them step by step. Then, I engage them with my infantry to immobilize the enemies. Next, I send my cavalry against the dismounted feudal knight and the enemies general. After a close fight the enemies flee, allowing me to secure my advance on the Hungarian front.

Here is an attack from a Russian army that was expected and resulted in me kicking them out of my territory.



In this battle I really use the Polish Cavalry at its best. I use my missile to weaken the enemies as much as I can and divide and isolate them before finishing them. Not much else to say, so enjoy =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey attila when i usually play i have problems such as squalar and corruption and that cuts my income a lot. how do you stop it ?

Attila said...

well you must developpe your health facily like bath (if your faction have it) and stuff like that. As for corruption you need to build building that increase you law. Simply right click on the building to see what they do =)

Anonymous said...

hey thanks and i really admire your work

Attila said...

Thx, I'm Happy you do =)

DateyourGame's Blog