Medieval II Total War Campaign Chronicles

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Medieval II Total War Polish Chronicles 09 Turn 53 to 54



Not much to say here on the campaign level of the game, the Hungarian front is still the priority for the moment and I take the command of the battle personally because the auto battle would probably have lose this battle.

This battle was done at a good moment because the enemies were divided so I could fight them isolated. Also the enemies were outnumber, but had far better troops then what I had, so it was imperative that I used my missile unit superiority over the enemies so that once my weak troop engage the enemies they don't get routed by the good infantry or cavalry the enemy had.

So I destroyed the first army by weakening them with my mercenary crossbow so that when they finally reached my line they broke easily. I charge the second enemies 2 times with my cavalry that took care of them. And I moved cavalry in the back of the enemies so that he didn't really knew what to do... and decimated many with my crossbow again. When they started retreating I engaged all my force to finish them.

2 comments:

Tony said...

Posting the campaign and battle videos in one, that's different but I think a healthy change :P

Attila said...

that's a temporary change. =)
since the campaign was less then a minute wasn't worth it to make 2 videos. but when the campaign will be long, i will separate then, so that those who enjoy the battle only don't complain.

DateyourGame's Blog