Medieval II Total War Campaign Chronicles

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Medieval II Total War Polish Chronicles 17 Turn 69



Here we go again people.
(Hmm for some reason the top of the video is blurred...)

So this in this first video I siege a Danish Fortress, (3 wall).
It's not a really well executed siege, but my troops were expendable since most of them were mercenary. At the beginning the enemy king comes out to slow my troop down. It worked a little and allowed his troop to inflict me more casualties on the walls. But cost him his live.

Once the gates were open I rushed my cavalry inside the walls so that my cavalry could take care of dismounted feudal knight, which would have decimated my infantry. Since Cavalry is more effective against sword units, well I proved to be a good. Once those feudal knight dead, the enemies on the wall panicked leading to a quick victory.



This Second Battle is a siege that Sicily did against a very badly defended town. I did kill as many enemies as I could consider my infantry were spearman. The most important thing is that I killed the enemy general. But also lost one good general.

I think the important thing to remember from that battle is the way I use cavalry by charging, withdraw to charge again. That's what killed the most of the enemies.

From a strategic point of view, that defeat is minor, and the only sad thing is to have lost a general, the city will be taken back in a couple of turn.



This Third battle is against Russian when they decide to lift a siege. I must admit I didn't expected to win, but my skirmishing cavalry did the job very well. I decimated the first army with my javelin and finished them by a global cavalry charge.

The second army came too late, and the AI came too spread around allowing my to charge the isolated archer with the cavalry and most of the battle I took advantage by isolating every enemies from each other and charging from many direction at the same time. But the victory was achieved at the time when the enemy general was finally killed.

No comments:

DateyourGame's Blog