Medieval II Total War Campaign Chronicles

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Medieval II Total War Polish Chronicles 13 Turn 63 to 64



This episode also contains some campaign play since it wasn't too long.

So on the West the Danish start to invade my territory. On the East I start to establish my religion.

And then come the siege from the Danish. That I lose. But my plan was perfect. What went wrong is the fact that the Siege Tower was destroyed, forcing the enemies to use the Ram. If the tower had survived, the enemy would have used it as the only way into the fort. I would have killed the Danish one by one instead of having to fight them into the street where my spear could not match the sword and axe.

So since my initial plan didn't worked out. I gained as much time as I could by harassing the battering ram and gaining as much time as I could for the tower and archer to kill as many enemies as they could. It might have been a better idea to hold the center of the town so my troops would have fought to the death, but since ultimately I would have probably lost anyway. I told myself well lets kill as many of them as I can and finish this fast since, anyway, I will counter attack in a couple turn. But still I had fun. =)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you Attila

Attila said...

hehe, I guess that's a good thing =)

Unknown said...

heh, yes this battle was good, because you didn't won it :D

Anonymous said...

Have you ever been on the heaven games forums attila? I think you should take a look at them if not because they have quite a good total war section. Also I was wondering, where are you from?

Attila said...

Yeah I like battle I lose, because that's the kind of battle that allow me to learn. And it won't be the only defeat I get =)

As for the Heaven Games Forum, yeah it seem a really active forum indeed. But as you might imagine I can't be every where on every forum around the net there is too many of them and I'm alone. So if you want you can become my ambassador there by talking about my work. And making my small community grow. =)

As for where I'm from, well I'm Canadian, and my normal language is French, so if sometime what I say make no sense, don't panic =)

Anonymous said...

Nah your English is very good :)

Attila said...

hehe well I try =)

DateyourGame's Blog