Medieval II Total War Campaign Chronicles

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Medieval II Total War Polish Chronicles 06 Turn 44 to 47



(Ignore the fact that it is written episode 5 instead of 6...)

The Hungarian front is stabilizing because my force finally retached the front. I still invest in my economy. Milan made me an offer to become my vassal, I accept since that will prevent them from attacking me for sometime.

My priests in the far east also started to become cardinals, that will help me in the long term by giving me more voice when it is time to elect a new pope, that will be more interested in my cause and won't complain too much about my invasion of Christian factions in the future.

An interesting thing in that episode is that the Venetians sent an army to siege my city at 8:12 but before the turn ended that army rebelled leaving my city unsiege. That really was good luck and I avenged myself for that attempt very soon after =)



This battle is not very complex to describe, the enemies had mostly crossbow units, so, with my cavalry I made the enemies panic quickly and the infantry gave the final morale effect on the enemies and made them panic as my cavalry came back to engage in the pursuit.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

great battle, pretty short though =o

Attila said...

yeah... but that's the enemies fault ;)

Anonymous said...

all the better for you, i guess

Attila said...

hehe indeed =)

Attila said...

yeah animation are great.

DateyourGame's Blog