Medieval II Total War Campaign Chronicles

Monday, January 08, 2007

Medieval II Total War Turkish Chronicles 08 Turn 32-36



In this episode the war against Hungarian starts. But it's not much of a challenge since at the same time I finally destroy Byzantine. As for crusade you can see many of them south of Constantinople. As I said before I will take this opportunity to counter attack Hungarian and fight while those huge crusader are there doing nothing.

As you can see by diplomacies, since my Byzantine enemies were destroying, the other factions are intimidated by me and offer me peace and trade right.

At the same time I start consolidating my empire by reinforcing my force and start to move troop toward north both toward Russia and Hungarians territories.

One of the coming challenges will be to take back Constantinople from Hungarian since they did put a very big garrison in the city. So slowly but surely.

On the Egyptian front, I divide my force to finish them as fast as I can by going south and right into Egypt.

Here is a battle that I didn't really enjoyed, Hungarian trying to lift a siege.



The strategy is really simply, decimated them before charging them. The enemy was too strong to retreat, but was too weak to attack. Leading to This weird battle...

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Great battle, strange how they didnt charge earlier, i cant wait till the mongols come, that ought to be somthing, really enjoying the chronicles good luck!

Attila said...

hehe Thanks =)

Unknown said...

Great work! I was annoyed at how AI crusading armies never deserted at that spot after I trapped them there as Egypt. They just hung out for 20 or so years freeloading off my land.

Attila said...

yeah it's indeed annoying, I guess that's because they move a little but you actually don't see it... something like that. But sure is weird...

Anonymous said...

wtf is going on with your videos attila, they randomly get all crappy, like a weird error with your computer (or mine). Is it me or you, like at the begining of this battle it got really weird then it was ok about 5 seconds later.
Am i the only one having these problems?

Monkey32492
yo its me agian

Attila said...

hmm, well no idea, I think video Google is having some problem lately with recompiling... not clue what is going on... So it's Google fault...

Attila said...

seem it fixed itself

DateyourGame's Blog