Medieval II Total War Campaign Chronicles

Monday, January 22, 2007

Medieval II Total War Turkish Chronicles 19 Hit and Run

Back the the regular programming ;)



This is the first battle of a series of battles that have the objective to weaken the enemy armies over time by inflicting casualties that the Mongols won't be able to compensate as fast as I will. Also the fact that the casualties the Mongols have are 3 levels of silver troops makes the lost even more important.

During the battle I use my missile units until I'm out of ammo. As soon as all my ammo is gone and my troops don’t have the moral to continue the fight, I start my retreat and make sure to leave some expendable infantry to cover my general and cavalry escape. So, this defeat is a long term victory that will serve me well.
(Apologies for the small radio music part...)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

down with the horde!!! i can finaly play total war again i got my computer back. yay

Attila said...

Cool enjoy! =)

Anonymous said...

WELl SHOOT AND RUN THAT BLASTED HORDE FOR ME TOO WILL PLoh and if you want you could check out this strategy for city attacks
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MDk7Ul8KK8
Yours Truly Greatdictator

Attila said...

yeah i saw that sometime ago.

Anonymous said...

So what you think of it (just asking)

Attila said...

well that's effective. But a little long for siege where the enemy can wait a long time before coming out

Anonymous said...

Well the same strategy is effective aginst open attacks and if all of them run out of arrows charge the weaker infantry and when you killed enough of them retreat

Attila said...

yep. By the way you can use you name by choosing Other identity

DateyourGame's Blog