Medieval II Total War Campaign Chronicles

Monday, January 15, 2007

Medieval II Total War Turkish Chronicles 13 Turn 45-47



Hmm, not much to say at that point. My counter attack against Constantinople is my main concern. All front are secure, Egypt is destroy. My "raiding" army advance against Polish. So confident of the situation I send my army to siege Constantinople against Hungarians. Since my army was mostly Spear militia Hungarian.



The siege of Constantinople is as you can see really laggy, I even had to pause some time to give order. But it was a great battle. The strategy was simple, Use the city wall to prevent any one from flanking my troop and use my number advantage to compensate the enemy good troop. All that under a rain of arrows. So enjoy the chaos

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey attila, how come i haven't seen any cannons yet, i mean the turks were the first ones who used powder, or don't you like to create siege equipment?

Anonymous said...

lot of death in that battle, there miskake was comeing out of the city. what perecentage would you say died runing away?

Attila said...

Well Kinshasa, at that point cannon were not yet introduce in Europe, I comes with the Mongols invasion.

As for how many percentage died running away, Probably not many, It was a close fight until the end. Most dead were caused by the fighting. That's why I had so much casualty.

Unknown said...

BY far your coolest awesomest best batlle, it was so awesome, it was
True Chaos
i love the bit in the end where you charge your cavalry to the center
"kill all in your path"
awesome battle its my favorite

also
dont you hate it when you are in war with a country and they say "relations worsened" Absymal
I mean your at war with them of course your not gonna be best friends

Attila said...

hehe Herwig,
Well, I don't mind much when relation worsen for a simple reason, I'm in war against every one. =)

I know many people complain about the lack of loyalty of the allies, but in my case it would be the computer that would complain =)

DateyourGame's Blog