Medieval II Total War Campaign Chronicles

Sunday, January 21, 2007

My birthday post 25 years old and an overview of my work since 5 months. Medieval II Total War and the rest!

Today is my birthday, so I decided to make a special post where I will show some of the work I did in the past 5 months. I will be hard to choose them since I have now over 377 videos...

So one thing many people here don't know is that my background as a gamer is mostly in the First Person Shooter type of game. I always enjoyed Tactical shooter of the Tom Clancy series, until Ubisoft ruined it by bringing it on Xbox and the 360. So here are some good moment of game play I had in Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter at hard difficulty level. (WARNING It's long).




This is me in multiplayer DeathMatch. Was a little hard to record since recording was making me lag a lot.



There is also this good attempt to finish the Arma Armed Assault demo missions Alone that was very fun, since it's a "simulation" game used by some European armies to train soldier. I fail, but that sure was a good try. =)



Now I don't really limit myself to Tactical Shooter, I was also a big fan of Halo Combat Evolved.



Or also enjoyed F.E.A.R. First Encounter Assault Recon, moded it a lot and won a T-Shirt of It because of my maps. But I was better as a player as I am in many game...



Then there is alway the Real Time Strategy type of game, like Company of Heroes that I enjoyed a little


But I must say that Soldier Heroes of World War II was probably the best real time strategy game I played in the last couple years, even if it was a little limited sometime...



Then there is alway Rôle playing games like oblivion that I played a lot, and this video is making fun of it by showing how weak my character is in bow skill and the absurd result it lead to =)



But of course my favorit game of all time is the Total War series, and I played those a lot! (I think you could guess that by yourself.)

This is my "first video" (wasn't really... but who care...)



And here is an other of my really popular Rome Total War video showing one of the most chaotic battle ever.



Here is an other very popular video from Rome Total War where I show the Spartans At work =)



Then there is My first "campaign chronicles". Here is one battle I like with a battle oriented on assassinating many senate generals.



Not to forget the Challenge episode, where I challenged people to win a very very hard battle from that save game. And trust me If you can win It, your a great player =)
I did won it, but hehe don't ask me to show you the video right now! Try it first.


There is also the very enjoyed strategy from the episode 36 with the kind of box formation



And the series of battle of the Hamburger hill episode!






The there are alway Request I did for my fans, like the battle of Cannae.


Some multiplayer... (i'm not a fanatic...)


And then the endless battle on bridge with the german chronicles with the famous V formation


Or some Really glorius defeat



There is also some weird siege where the strategy allow me to kill the enemies until the last one.


Then there alway is the sicilian chronicles good moment like the charge of the Danish Army


Or some independant battle from different campaign like this battle against a Mongols army


And this very very popular video guide i did

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!

Attila said...

hehe thanks! =)

Anonymous said...

Happy birhtday to you Attila16!

Btw, if you like fps-games which are demanding try Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41 - 45. No crosshair, tanks aren't toys like in Battlefield series, realistic weapon ballistics etc.

Attila said...

yeah I was thinking about it sometime but I never bought it... It's seem good. But I getting tired of world war II games... I my next game will probably be Armed Assault, I will be able to create coop missions and that will be great (I hope)

Attila said...

oh and Thx!

Unknown said...

Happy B-day Attila! I'd buy you a Shiner if you were in TX. And if you're anything like the real Attila, I'm sure you'd enjoy it!

Attila said...

hehe, if I was like Attila your present would be accepted, and I would give you the command of a part of the empire to prove your loyalty is appreciated. =)

Anonymous said...

Hey attila its me yoeeb, I was wondering if you or anyone else could tell me how to get my RTW multiplayer online working, it says put in cd key, so i go to the back of the booklet and type in that cd-key, but it says its invalid, i have been playing RTW for ages but i have never had the privelidge of testing my skills online, so if anyone could plz help me out here it would be great.

Oh btw grats on the 25 man, ur blog has helped me on my strategies for RTW (i play greek btw). thanks for this blog man.

Attila said...

Hey yoeeb. Thanks and I'm happy my blog helped you =)

As for your problem.Well I know you not a lone with that cd key problem, I don't know the solution, I can only recommend you to check for help on the official forum for better help.

Anonymous said...

Gotta love the one with the Spartans, nice music there too.

Attila said...

yeah it's a funny one my favorit part is really the adviser. "Run, Run Away." =)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthay Attila ^^ Hope you will post more Total War movies in the future :)

Attila said...

well i hope i will be able to. But my budget is getting small... it's a big investment to do all that...

Anonymous said...

happy birthday!

Attila said...

Thanks Kinshasa =)

Anonymous said...

I've also played ghost recon, they were real fun because of the reality. Now playing timesplitters 3 (used to be on my must have list, but never bought it, well now i have it for a cheap price :D ) absolutly no realsim but fun to play. also wanna have MTW2 if dad buys a better computer, well you're 25 years, you can buy your own :D.

Attila said...

hehe, well I'm 25 but i have no money... The only money I get is from the pub on this blog and donation... Not much so far. =)

That's why i don't know how long I will be able to continue making chronicles without any funding or a sponsor of some kind.

So enjoy while it goes on ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey its me Greatdictator sorry but i havent sean this until today so HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Oh and by the way How MANY ARROWS DID YOU FIRE AT THAT ZOMBIE (in the oblivion movie)

Attila said...

hehe thx =)
Well I think probably 50 arrows, since i can take back half and there was 25 arrow I could take back

Anonymous said...

Well i must also admit that kinda looked like you were legolas problem was there was just one enemy :)

Attila said...

hehe yeah, the thing is that those dread zombie heal them self and since my character had no skill with bow, it was a little hard to even hurt that thing ;)

Unknown said...

hey attila happy birthday love all the games but you gotta play bf2 battlefield 2 as well you would like that game!

Attila said...

Thanks =)
I have battlefield 2, I'm very good at it, but It's away annoying to have to do all the job when your team isn't good. So compensating for the team get me too tired, so I stoped playing when I got Sergeant rank, or something like that... =)

DateyourGame's Blog