Medieval II Total War Campaign Chronicles

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Medieval II Total War Turkish Chronicles 03 Turn 8-10



In this episode the war against Byzantine front is my priority. As you can see, Byzantine have troop on my territory, but I choose to totally ignore them. By bringing the fight to them I make sure they will need to be reactive to me instead of proactive. I then attack a 9 star Byzantine general that has a less troop then me, but still can put out a good fight. I choose to make a night Attack because this gives my general a one star boost that will be really useful against the very strong enemy general. So, sorry if you don’t see much action in the dark…

In the battle I flank the enemy with my archer cavalry forcing the enemy to redeploy creating chaos in his rank. This chaos allows me to isolate enemy units, use my infantry against smaller number and decimate the enemies under a rain of arrows. Until the enemies retreat.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

The act of a night attack gave teh 9 star general another star too :P anyways great battle

Anonymous said...

If I was that general id of killed my self for the shame of a defeat like that.

Anonymous said...

Quel est votre jeu favori de la série ""Total War""? ? ?
Le mien est : Rome: Total War

Attila said...

hmm well wooter, a 9 start can't have more then 9 star =)

hehe Hanno, well he his the king of byzantine, he can afford to lose and don't care about it =)

hmm Jean Luc. Moi je pense que c'est medieval 1 total war ou Rome. J'ai pas mal abusé de ceux là =)

Anonymous said...

not if the 9 star general gets +1 star when fighting at night then he has 10 star look your video again :)

Attila said...

oh, nice spotting, never noticed that =)

Anonymous said...

hey attila, I don't know much about medieval 2, cause my computer is only pentium 3 :(
But anyway, do you use your religion much and does the turkish faction also have some kind of priest to spread the belief. Now playing bararian invasion with the franks, already 10 regions in 20 years :D

Attila said...

Yep, kinshasa.
Turk have Imam to spread the Islam faith, and they are really important with it come to expand on Christian territory. Having a population of the same religion as you help to keep order in your city.

DateyourGame's Blog