Medieval II Total War Campaign Chronicles

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Medieval II Total War Turkish Chronicles 09 Turn 36-40



In those turn I reach the number of region necessary to win a "short" campaign. Meaning I could have end the campaign there. But since so many people seem to enjoy this campaign. I will continue it until I get too lazy to continue.

So at that point I keep developing my economy and advance on Egypt territory and Hungarian territory.
All those expansion lead to the battle you will enjoy a lot since I FINALLY! Have a defeat. =)



In that battle I take care of the first enemy army easily, but the second army engaged me fast and it is the enemy king that won the battle for them. He resisted all my cavalry and kills my general. So I retreated what could be save.

6 comments:

ctukeyes said...

not surprised that you lost..but I am surprised at how strong the enemies General was.he defeated your entire Army pretty much on his own

CTUKeyes

Attila said...

yeah i think, that general didn't needed an army.

Unknown said...

yeah i didnt think that was posible, both that you could lose and the enemy general, something similar happend to me, except it was 300 to his 28 men and the enemy general won, i didnt know they wre that powerful, or the com. is just plain horrible :D

Attila said...

well, those general units are sometime really powerful...

Anonymous said...

some times generals get +8 to their hit points XD

Attila said...

Yeah, in general, my generals alway have that since they alway fight in the middle of the battlefield

DateyourGame's Blog