Medieval II Total War Campaign Chronicles

Friday, January 05, 2007

Medieval II Total War Tuskish Chronicles 06 Turn 17-26



Now that the Turkish Empire is starting to take form with a less divided territory, I start consolidating my economy, my religion and prepare to continue my war against the Byzantine Empire. Constantinople is rioting and at this point it is clear that I won't hold it against a rebellion, so I evacuate it to continue my war against the Byzantines on the West. On my southern border, Egypt advanced on rebel territory posing a problem to my empire. That will need to be dealt with later.

At 15 min, Egypt starts hostility by walking on my territory and sending an army near a rebel city I am sieging. I decide to lift the siege and fight the enemy army on my territory so that I can counter attack Egypt as fast as possible and take the war to them.



In this battle my first target is to eliminate the enemy’s horse archers so that at least one flank is secure. Then I engage my infantry that easily win against the enemies. The quick death of the enemy general also speeds up the process. It's a rather easy victory.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey attila every time i log in to the multiplayer it says that i have the wrong cd key ? can you help me out

Attila said...

hmm, i don't think i can, but is it possible you had the demo installed when you installed the full game?

Unknown said...

Thanks for the awesome chronicles attila. Do you know any way to make this game less addicting? I'm going to have to give it away to someone so I can have some free time again.

Anonymous said...

no i never got the demo i jsut bought the game and isntalled

Anonymous said...

oh and im starting the egypt faction prettty cool :DD

Attila said...

hehe Brian, well hmm, I broke addiction by being too good at it ;)

Anonymous said...

Dear Attila: I haven't bought the game yet but soon I will and I wanted to ask you if there is,like in rome toatal war,any of the seven wonders of the world(I remember than in Rome,there where all the seven and each gave bonuses,are they still there????)

Attila said...

Hmm good question Legnano. I don't think wonders are still there unless there are somewhere I didn't explored...

Anonymous said...

the pyramids must still stand if the game is historally right. But maybe they don't give bonuses in this game.

Attila said...

yeah they might still be there, but they don't appear on the campaign map

Anonymous said...

hey attila i have 18 territory on 40ith turn is that alright haha im not sure if it is

Miles said...

I found a way to deal with rioting . .

You pull all your soilders out let it rebel and retake the settlement and exterminate them or iif u really need money just sack. It works for me. It works very well. .
:)

Attila said...

well i think that's really good soloed =)

That's a nice strategy MarshallofWar, alway worked in total war, when you put out your troop you make sure they riot, this way you can make "population control" =)

Anonymous said...

Any plans to starrt the Byzantine chronicles after the turks??
Any plans to restore Rome's(Constantinople's)former glory??
We want the byzantine campaign!!!
We want the byzantine campaign!!!
We want the byzantine campaign!!!
We want the byzantine campaign!!!
PLEASE

Attila said...

hehe, onix, well i will probably put a poll so people can vote.

Anonymous said...

i think the egyptians put up a good fight against you there, since they were outnumbered.
anyway, nice job Attila, these battles are great

Attila said...

yeah they sure did, egyptian are strong faction overall. =)

happy you enjoy those battle =)

DateyourGame's Blog