Medieval II Total War Campaign Chronicles

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Medieval II Total War Turkish Chronicles 12 Turn 44-45



After the last victory against Egypt the front is secure. Hungarian at that point try to counter attack me, but it's no big deal, since my goal is to pillage Europe more then holding it. Since Mongols will come to invade it's time for me to start preparing for them.

On the north front my army advance on neutral ground against with the ultimate goal of invading Russia. I also rush on the polish front so that I can have fort to start invading Russia, but I don't invest much attention on that point since the Position I will gain from Polish fort will be very expose to attack from Russia, Hungarians and The Holy Roman Empire. Leading to this battle.



This battle is really interesting, because I had more troops, but the enemy had far better troops. So I came outside the walls to canalize the attack from the siege equipment. But because I had forgotten about the running order my cavalry had, I had to engage the knight. I won at fist, but over time the enemies’ cavalry proved to be too strong for my very light archer cavalry. All my cavalry broke, but at least it gained some time make the enemies attack with only the battering ram. That wasn't what I wanted... But the enemies leaded the way. So my last hope what to break the enemy by ambushing them inside the walls. So I sent my infantry off the walls, but because a weird bug, they stopped on the way, and came too late. But I deployed my cavalry in all direction ready to charge the enemies and it turned out good. That was a "Heroic" victory.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Attila:
This is a very strange question about something that happened to me during the game:
As you know,there are characters in the game called "Heretics" that act like priests and convert te pop. to their religion,right??
But the last time I was playing a strange character called "Witch" appeared:
Do you know what does it do?
Anyway I had her killed by my assasin.
Thanks.

Attila said...

Yeah those Witch happen some time.
As far as I know Witch and Heretics as very similar, but I think Witch actually create disorder a little more. But I have no proof of that...

You can assassinate them like you did, but the best way is with Priest and Imam that can prosecute them and execute them. But there is a small risk you Priest be converted by heresy if the heretic is stronger in his faith.

I hope that answer your question =)

DateyourGame's Blog