Medieval II Total War Campaign Chronicles

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Medieval II Total War Turkish Chronicles 10 Turn 40-43



At that point in the campaign the Egypt front is still my priority. The faster I will deal with them, the faster I will be able to redeploy my resource on the north front. So I recruit cavalry units in nearby city to quickly continue the fight.

On the Hungarian front I exploit the lack of defender to capture as quickly as I can city and fort. I totally ignore the fact that Constantinople is under Hungarians control for the moment since I can't do much about it for the moment.

After sending a spy on Poland territory I noticed the weak defence on the polish fort. So I will Start the war as soon as I can taking the weakness as an opportunity to conquer more land fast leading to this battle, I choose to lead personally so that I could capture the fort without a siege.



This battle is very easy since my archer did the entire job against an enemy that could not do anything except losing against so many arrows.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great chronicles atilla! I look forward to seeing you fight the mongols and timurids. I also liked how you surrounded the first army(one unit isnt really an army)

Attila said...

hehe, thanks!

Yeah the first army wasn't really what you call an army indeed. In fact that wasn't much of a battle =)
But I had to do it myself so that I could capture the fort without having to siege it

Unknown said...

Yeah that was awesome tactitcs, anoteher win for attila, awesome job! Just like google, i look forward to the mongols and timurids

Attila said...

hehe, yeah seem every one are waiting for those =)

Anonymous said...

I actually find it pitty that you can't expand your empire to the edges of India, hope they'll make a medieval total realism mod :D

Attila said...

I think someone made a bigger map as a mod but didn't saw it. just heard of it

DateyourGame's Blog