Medieval II Total War Campaign Chronicles

Friday, October 20, 2006

Rome Total War German Chronicles 24 No more coward in my army



Here is a battle where I was under attack by 2 Roman armies. I advanced against the Senate to route them as fast as possible, because the Julii army was better so it would not have been a good idea to let the 2 armies fight me at the same time.

As you can see the Julii army had a far better General then my army. This is the main reason why they won so easily and also why my army fled. The Equites were also very experienced and proved to be too strong for my noble cavalry.

So it was a defeat, but it wasn't a huge one. I quickly recovered after 1 or 2 turns.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well i had that kinda of battle once, do not over joy on the fall of the lesser army but rather position your spears as a blocking force and your cavalry and other units as the manuvering force. also the longer the other army walks the tired he is

Attila said...

yeah true. But i had to engage the first army or it could have been worse

DateyourGame's Blog