Medieval II Total War Campaign Chronicles

Monday, October 23, 2006

Rome Total War German Chronicles 33 Hell Gate



Here is one of my popular episodes. I guess the title attracted a lot of people =)

It might not appear to be this way at first, but I am the one attacking.

My strategy was to first enter the city. Then send my general to capture all other gates and by doing so forcing the Romans reinforcement to come through the gate I wanted. During that time my troops captured the center. The Roman reinforcements came to get killed by the "hell gate"

Seizing a city with a lot of reinforcements is actually a great strategy to destroy those armies. You enter the city as fast as possible, and then force the reinforcements to siege you back to take back the center of the town. The most interesting part of this strategy is that the enemies panic and go into the town center. Also there is no escape for them if you fortify all streets that reach the center of the town. So in theory you could destroy as many armies as there is reinforcements.

It might be risky but it really worth the try because as soon as the enemies panic they are killed by your troops and none survive.

2 comments:

ctukeyes said...

eh this one had so many things gramatically wrong with it,it is alost impossible to correct without rewriting it.But its ok I corrected it as much as possible and it is understandable so just leave it as is..

Attila said...

that's because i encrypt my texte ;)

but thx for decrypting them =)

DateyourGame's Blog