Medieval II Total War Campaign Chronicles

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Rome Total War German Chronicles 43 Small battle against Dacians



Here is a battle that I really wasn't interested in fighting. Basically it's a Dacian General that attacked me to allow the enemies army to fight out of the city wall. So instead of engaging the general in front of me I deployed my units right on the border of the map to make the siege army flee as fast a possible. Worked great as you can see and the enemies general didn't last long after.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should never concentrate on the enemy general, he has an army!!
You might lose that way.

Attila said...

Well it depend the context of course. I think the best strategy is to concentrate you missiles fire on the general. This way you can kill him faster then in a melee combat. Also even if you missile might kill some of your troop, well every single enemy body guard are stronger then average cavalry. So it's a good thing to kill them as fast as possible.

Anonymous said...

sorry attli the comment bit is not working on the other page

well im from uk in runcorn im i correct i think your a candian i think i spelled it right

youtube.com/profile?user=chriseycarlyyeah more infor on me

Attila said...

Yep, I'm canadien, It alway nice to know with who you speak =)

I got so many contact since i started those series of videos, that i'm a little lost about who is who =)

Anonymous said...

hehehe thats true hom many contact's you got

Attila said...

hmm arround 275 just on youtube...

DateyourGame's Blog