Medieval II Total War Campaign Chronicles

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Rome Total War German Chronicles 35 Outnumber 4 to 1



Here is a very simple battle that proves how powerful phalanxes can be. I placed my 2 phalanxes on both sides of the town center so they could hold the street against overwhelming enemies forces.

As you might notice, in that battle the critical moment came when the enemy king engaged my left side. I engaged my Berserker unit and my general. The enemy king was killed and the battle was won, because the morale got low and the combine effect of Berserker and cavalry was to big for the morale of the enemies. In the video game Rome Total War as it is in reality, morale is the most important factor to win a battle. Most deaths actually happen after the enemy panics.

No comments:

DateyourGame's Blog