Medieval II Total War Campaign Chronicles

Friday, October 27, 2006

Rome Total War German Chronicles 40 The end of the Senat. Part 1



Here is the first of 3 Battles that lead me to destroy the Senate.

What is a little funny about the situation is that it started by accident. I wanted to send my army north. But there was something on the path, so my army went south right in to the Senate territory. So the Senate attacked me when I wasn't really planning a fight. But of course I modified my plans a little. And Captured the Senate capital, Rome.

This battle wasn't really hard. I deployed my troops using relief to secure my Left flank. But key to the battle was mostly the use of my cavalry and flexible infantry to make the enemies panic on all the battle line.

No comments:

DateyourGame's Blog