Medieval II Total War Campaign Chronicles

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Rome Total War German Chronicles 34 Germans advancing in the South East



Here is an important battle from a strategic stand point. It allowed me to advance into Italy.

On the tactical level you might notice that my cavalry did a flanking manuever and charged the dogs. I always try to kill the dogs first because once they are released they fight to the death. So always try to kill them before they are released. Then I charged the enemies general and killed him. That took care of the first army.

For the second army I redeployed on the hill. Hills give you an advantage on many aspects. Your archers fire at a longer range and, tallows your soldier to have a more powerful charge against the enemies. I also deployed my cavalry on my right flank once again. This allowed me to charge the enemy faction leader from the back and kill him.

So this battle was a big victory and allowed me to capture a well fortified roman city.

No comments:

DateyourGame's Blog