Medieval II Total War Campaign Chronicles

Friday, October 27, 2006

Rome Total War German Chronicles 39 Some People can't follow the plan



After a small breakI took,here we go again again!

Here is a funny battle. I wanted to enter the city as fast as possible to gain time. So I sent my Berserkers to capture the gates. But what I didn't know was, that when berserkers are out of control, they don't capture stuff!
So I had to breach the door, but since it took time, all the enemies were dead when I finally could enter the city...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beserkers to capture gates? It is a funny battle, what were you thinking. they are great fighters and will seek the eniative more then a sane man but, are crap at logiacl thought during battles. You'd of better sent the women instead.

Attila said...

hehe indeed

DateyourGame's Blog