Medieval II Total War Campaign Chronicles

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Rome Total War German Chronicles 44 Rome Under Siege



This is the first of 3 sieges Scipii made on Rome (I just recorded 2 since it was repetitive). I think the video mostly speaks for himself. I deployed my troops in the center where they can't panic and where I can concentrate all of my phalanxes’ power against a divided enemy.

From a campaign point of view, those 3 sieges made Scipii really weak allowing me to gain some time to conquer the Brutii city in Greece. My strategy at this point is to make Brutii weak, because in the post Marius reform Romans become very powerful and I cannot let Brutii consolidate an empire in Greece. So all my Italian front is a defensive one and every move I make in that region has a purely defensive purpose.

No comments:

DateyourGame's Blog