Medieval II Total War Campaign Chronicles

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Welcome To Total War Campaign Chronicles

Hello to every one, this is a blog about a project. I have been doing since already a couple of Months. Basically, I'm a really skilled player in the Total War Game series (and other games). So I started posting some video of me playing on the popular website www.youtube.com/attila16. Since people were impress by my talent I got popular over time, and my videos were saw over 100 000 times. Those videos were mainly just game play and many people learned allot from them on how to play the game. So this blog is probably the next step in the right direction. In this blog I will plan to explain my strategy and why I played one way or the other or simply explaining how bad I played.

So I hope you will enjoy my explication and encourage me to continue by commenting.

Also note that English is not my native language so feel free to point some grammatical correction =)

No comments:

DateyourGame's Blog