Medieval II Total War Campaign Chronicles

Monday, October 23, 2006

Rome Total War German Chronicles 32 Campaign Report



Here is the campaign report I did at the request of fans that like the strategy aspect of the game. I'm also a fan of the campaign level even more then the battle process itself.

What you need to know is that this report is actually the situation after episode 37, but production cycle lead me to release it before that episode.

The interesting thing you may notice is the small size of my garrisons. By keeping only 1 or 2 units per city, it allows me to concentrate all my production of units on the front line and keep pushing my territory forward.

Also see that I actually don't have many armies. 1 army per front is most of the time all you need. It's important to always invade your enemies. This forces them to keep armies on the defence. When they defend, they can't invade you.

As note that I'm not the strongest faction from the statistic they give. But that doesn't really mean much since the enemies factions produce a lot of bad troops.

No comments:

DateyourGame's Blog