Medieval II Total War Campaign Chronicles

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Rome Total War German Chronicles 45 Assaulting Dacian city



In this siege, the interesting aspect was my defensive formation against the cavalry while my troops were fighting to capture the gates. It wasn't so useful in that particular context but could prove to be really useful in a situation where you are siegeing a city and enemy reinforcements come to stop you.

The other interesting moment is when I let my berserkers lead the way. They totally decimated the enemies cavalry preventing me from haveing heavy losses against the enemies elite troops. So I think this proves that the use of elite troop as point man is a wise move no matter what those elites are. The rest of the army serves as support.

No comments:

DateyourGame's Blog