Medieval II Total War Campaign Chronicles

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Rome Total War German Chronicles 3: Chassing Briton



Since I now control the British City on the continent, I had to chase the British out of the continent to make sure peace could be maintained. Once those British troops are out of Europe,the British will stay quiet in Briton for the rest of the game and a peace and alliance are far more likely to happen. In the video game Rome Total War, once the faction doesn't have any direct contact with your faction at very hard difficulty, they are not hostile. So since British are were no longer connected to the main continent they offer to become a protectorate. I accepted and since that moment the front against the British is closed for good, unless I want to invade British soil later.

Now on the tactical level. You noticed that my javeliners are going straight against the Woad Warrior. Those warriors are very powerful and can create panic very easily in other barbarian rank. So weakening those units is always a good idea. As you might have noticed they engage my general and I make my general retreat because woad warriors can actually win against that general. My movement lead me to bring them in my back on the right flank that was indeed dangerous but without the busy woad warrior the normal spearman panicked fast and then I could turn my army against the Woad Warrior, securing my position and chasing British out of Europe.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have just discovered your site through youtube and I am already hooked. At first when I started watching your chronicles and realised that you were playing as the Germans and not as one of the Roman factions I was a bit disappointed... HAHA WAS I WRONG!! Your skill is unbelievable and after watching your 3rd video I am completely hooked! Thanks soo much for sharing all your battles with us!

Attila said...

hehe, thanks for you very positive feedback that's really what keep me going =)

DateyourGame's Blog