Medieval II Total War Campaign Chronicles

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Rome Total War German Chronicles 29 Introducing the Blog



This battle is not so important except for the fact that it's lifting a siege from Dacians. Dacians are continually attacking my badly defended cities in Germany. Mainly because I rarely if ever have armies around or huge garrisons. The reason why I don't have huge armies is that I don't have money. I won't raise taxes because it would create disorder in my cities. So I concentrate all my forces elsewhere.

Now, as you might note by the title, this video was used to introduce the blog, so I might as well tell you some interesting stuff about it. So far I have had alot of positive feedback. Many people like to read my text and learn some tips and tricks about the game, and understanding the Strategic aspect of every battle and impact they have.

So far a little over 400 different people have taken a look at it, coming from many countries. That's very interesting to see, and I'm really happy so many people from so many places care to read what I say. So thanks for encouraging me. =)

So keep commenting. (you don't need to register to comment)

If you want by buying medieval 2 (or other games) from my Amazon store (on your right), will help me finance the Chronicles. 5 hours a days is a lot of work, to keep you guys entertained! But I enjoy it ;)

With medieval 2 it will be even better, I guess ;)

By the way I Would like to Thanks, CTU Keyes for correcting my English after I publish my post, when he can.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Attila are you just going to get the game or the Medieval 2 Total War Collector's Edition? i don't know weather i should buy it or not.

Attila said...

well it depend what are the advantage, and if i can have it here...

Anonymous said...

with the Collector's Edition you get documentary about the making a map of the game world, a soundtrack ect
www.gpstore.co.nz/Screenshots/1515494/1.html
i think i comes out every where the normal game is

Attila said...

I will sure take a look then =)

Anonymous said...

have u got the alexander expansion?

Attila said...

na i don't have Alexander. Total war expansion alway disappointed me, so i didn't bought it

Anonymous said...

alexander was too easy- i completed it in one day

Attila said...

hehe, i believe you. expension rarely worth it in the total war series...

Anonymous said...

i am sorry, anonymous, but it's difficult to believe that you completed the campaign of the Alexander in one day (but i can believe that you completed all the historical battles in one day, it's rather possible). It is really difficult for me, the persians have too many huge armies, and my forces get decimated slowly.
Well, i don't think that the Barbarian Expansion is so bad, it changes many aspects of the game. The new factions and units keep you to new strategies. The Alexander expansion is more limitated, but it's cheap, i think; and the Alexander Campaign is a really difficult challenge.

DateyourGame's Blog